Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Suggestion which Make ESL class More Exciting!!

Hi, my name is Arata: )
I'd like to suggest an idea which makes more my class, ESL102, exciting.
I think we need to change our class room. As you know, our class room's chairs are kind of separated with each other because of computer lab. I mean, there are much distance between every classmates, so it's very hard to comminicate with each other. Even now, I have a lot of students I've never talked to. If we can change our class, we can do group projects with more comfortable distance, such as sharing our ideas with students who are sitting aroung us, making new friend networks with someone we have never talked before, and seeing the face each other a lot. That's why I suggest it's good plan to change a class room. Let's make our ESL 102 every classmates will never forget: D

No comments:

Post a Comment