Monday, May 11, 2009


At first, I thought that writing on the blog was just a homework I had to do, until I realized that communicating with other students is a great way to know each other culture. I really started to like writing on the blog because every time I logged in and read some of my classmates writing I learned a lot of new things about their culture. This activity is a perfect way to get to know more about other people cultures and practice on the writing. By doing this activity I learned things that I didn’t imagine that they exist. For example, the “Shinkansen” in Japan is the fastest transportation that exists in the world and the bending machines in Japan; I never thought that they would be selling milk, eggs, etc. Another thing that got my attention was how girls in Japan decorated their cell phones, I-pods and pens. They really make them look pretty. I really enjoyed writing on the blog and communicate my culture with my classmates. Many teachers should use the blog technique to communicate with each of their students and get to know more about each other culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment