Sunday, May 10, 2009

Knowing Each Other

Since our class had students from various cultures, sharing each one of our cultures was valuable moments. It was a really exciting experience that I could introduce my culture to my peers, and so it was for me to know my peers' cultures. Throughout the activities, I realized that no one can judge whose culture is superior to others. Every cultures have to be respected, and we all have been respecting each one of our cultures. Also, those activities helped to eliminate my cultural biases that prevented me from making friends from various cultures. I was also amazed by my peers' writings. We were sharing one goal, which was to become a better writer, and I could feel that we all achieved our goals.

This blog was also a good method of sharing our cultures not only within ourselves, but also the people who visited this blog. I am not sure if I would keep post on this blog if we decide to keep it, but I am sure I would revisit this blog. This blog can be a great source of writing about other cultures although the posts are not written by professionals. I would say visiting this blog is a kind of travelling around the world, and I guarantee it would be fun!


I want to thank to all my peers who gave me valuable trips throughout this semester, and I want to thank to all the people who visited our community blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment