Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picnic at Dixon Lake May 15,2009 @1pm

Here is the list of what you guys are bringing for friday May 15.Make sure you guys bring enough for evryone and bring any games you guys have to play.Thanks and see you there!



Food:
Mr.Lawson
Kosanovic Dejan
Elizabeth Molina
David Cruz
Gulzhan Walker

Fruit:
Jude Song
Guillermina Rodriguez

Soda/Juice:
Kitzia Vega
Silvia Villalobos
Elma Vasquez
Chips:
Julio Aguayo
Luis Garcia
Desserts:
Abby Villanueva
Gift
Me
Plus I will also be briging plates,napkins, cups, spoons, forks etc...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lucero !!! This is Gift. I tried to send you an e-mail twice yesterday, but it did not send. Please tell me your e-mail address again. Also, you don't need to give me a ride anymore because one of my friends gonna take me there. I will bring 3 types of Thai desserts with me tomorrow. Do anyone bring ice at all? I have some desserts that need to eat with ice. If not, I will bring myself. Thank you for helping. Please send me an e-mail to respond me : g_gang_gamer@hotmail.com. I will wait for your answer !!! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for organizing picnic, and it was just great experience. I really enjoy hanging out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete