Friday, May 8, 2009

New way to communicate with classmates

It was my first time to make blog posts and viewed by many friends. At first, I fought to posting an entry. But I got used to blogging soon, and I could have enjoyed it. I could read and know other countries my friends come from, and it is really amazing experience. I saw many beautiful pictures of buildings and natures in Mexico. I like that Mexican culture, mariachi. (Because I like the movie "El Mariachi" which I watched in my cinema class (o^-^o)b.) I was surprised by the speed of the Internet in Korea. Moreover, I didn't know the surprising traffic in Iran. And also I could notice how my country, Japan has unique cultures. Students should get to know more about each other because it is a good chance to communicate in English. Other teachers should use this style blogging, in the class because each country has wonderful culture and telling them to classmates by blogging is really interesting way. Also we can comment to my classmates’ post and we can answer them. We don't have to be too serious like writing an essay, (maybe we should be??) and blogging is easy way to show the pictures. We can see and write our blog posts anytime when we are free. Actually I was ashamed a little bit because everybody can see my bad writing and mistakes of grammars, but I like to share our cultures so I decided to not care that too much. I didn’t know that if blogging is so interesting for me. I could really enjoy writing and reading blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment