Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thursday hanging out

Ok everyone, we have been decided to meet each other at the clock tower on Thursday at 2 PM. If someone know where the Thai restaurant (Happy Chang)is and want to go by yourself, please feel free to do so. People who want to go, please comment on this post, so I know how many people will be there. If you guys want to bring other friends with you, please do it. I might bring some of my friends with me too. I hope to see you guys there. Also, this is my phone number 760-658-4990. If you guys have any question, please call me.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be at Happy Chang before u guys coming. If u want to, i can also reserve tables for everyone. But, I guess we may not get any discount or something if u dont do that, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much !!! I plan to call Thai restaurant owner before we go to let him know. Why no people comment on this post? ToT. Please comment so I know how many people will go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can go,too!(o'-'o)
    I don't know why but I couldn't comment on this post. I think some of the classmates have same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really !!! well, if someone can't comment on this blog, please send me an e-mail (g_gang_gamer@hotmail.com) or call me at 760-658-4990. Therefore, I can let the Thai restaurant's owner know how many people will there, so I can reserve the table ^o^. Hope to see you guys at the clock tower !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming for sure, see you at clock tower... :)))

    ReplyDelete