Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Making New Friends

Communicating with my classmates was fun and interesting. I learned many things by their posts. Having friends from everywhere give us the opportunity to know different place that maybe we will never have the chance to know by traveling. Sometimes we think that the world is just how we see it but it is not. There are others places that are so interesting. When the semester started, we did not know each other, but with the past of the time we began to know each other and that help the class to be more interesting and fun. I think that having a blog just for the ESL 102 class is so creatively and helpful for some students whose shyness are more stronger than anything. I strongly recommend this methods to all the teachers, I know that they will see an improvement in their students. Thanks to all my ESL 102 classmates for sharing those wonderful stories!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment