Thursday, May 7, 2009

My expirience bloging

I had a wondergul expirience bloging, I used to know about many other cultures. Knowing about Japan was so awesome. I liked knowing about the Japan culture how beutiful that country is. The decoration from Japan, The fashion from Japan, I'm amazed about Japan. One day I would like to go to Japan. I knew about he Vietnamise culture, the Vietanamise leaf. how that leaf is the spirit of Vietnam. I learn about Thai clothes, Thai food so delicios food. I learned about the trains from Japan, how fast those trains are. Here in the United States We need to improve our transportation. The traffic in Iran, here in the United States still have traffic problems we need to do something about it. I learned about many different cultures. How Esl students from different countries expressed themselves from the bottom of their haerts. I learned how people from different countries behave in a different way. I enjoed also reading the blogs from my own country Mexico. The mariachi beutiful music from Mexico. The different tradictions remembering Mexico. Bloging made me to react what good custums from differrent countries have. What custums this country have, What custums Mexico have. The beutiful places from Mexico. Different traditions, I enjoyed bloging communicating with Esl students. Many countries have so beutiful culture, I believe so. Esl students that have the same purpuse as I have to improve their English writing and communing in Enlgish. This country was formed from cultures all over the world. This country is enriched from different cultures. I really liked this blog. I will miss to blog about culture. I recommend other teachers to start using blogng, bloging is a new way for students to know each other in a beutiful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment