Monday, May 11, 2009

FUN ACTIVITY

The first day of the semester, I felt strange because I just knew some classmates, but I had new classmates too. I wanted to be with my friends with the people who I knew. Later we did work group, and I met some other classmates. It was interesting because in the class there were people from different culture, when we began to talk; we shared some of our culture. Later, we began the activity to write on a blog about our culture. When I began to write about our culture on the blog, we got to know each other. It was good to know how our culture is different, but that it is not a barrier to get to know each other. I think that this activity help me a lot to know my classmates. Also, it is helpful when we meet other people with the same culture. It will help us to understand and talk with others. Sometimes it is difficult to talk with people from a different culture because of their language. We do not if she/he wants to talk with a person from another culture. Also, other teacher could do this activity, because it will let their students to get to know each other. It will be easier for students to have friends from different culture. The class will be more fun, and it will be easy to work in groups. I think that more classes need to do an activity like to write on a blog about our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment