Friday, May 8, 2009

Blogging its fun!!!!!!!

Communicating with my classmates by blogging has been an enriching experience for me because I got the opportunity to learn about their cultures. As well, I think, I became an open-minded person, due to all the things and experiences that my classmates have been through since they moved to the United States. Moving to a foreign country it can be a nightmare for some people because they have to learn the language, be able to understand the culture, and even the religion from the country. For some of my classmates I think moving to the United States, was a harder experience because they have to get used to the life-style that American people have. By blogging with my classmates I got an idea about the big barrier that exist among their native country and the United States. Classmates should get to know more about each other because they would have the chance to practice their socializing skills with people from a foreign country and to make new friends. It is important to relationate with your peers because we see each other almost daily and it would be wrong to not even try to get to know each other better. I think teachers should use these kind of projects to get students communicating with each other more frequently. Since students during class time do not get really the opportunity to talk to each other. As well, I think it would be very beneficial in the future because students can continue to talk to each other or even become best friends!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment