Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Chance

During this semester, I, myself realized that when I get to know other classmates and communicate with them, I could learn much more experiences. It was really wonderful to know about my classmates’ cultures. I feel very close to them when understanding their cultures. I also amazed about their cultures and countries. Each country has its own feature that other people should get to know. However, it really surprised me when I found out that in some of countries’ cultures are similar with my country. For example, the Thai’s food and Vietnamese’s food is almost the same. Also, the traffic in Iran is the same as the traffic in Vietnam. I didn’t travel around the world, though I could know a little bit about the nations in the world. I was so touch when having a chance to get to know about my classmates and their countries. Our community blog has brought us closer together. Although we come from different countries around the world, we are now as brothers, sisters and as a family. I would like to give thanks to my teacher, Mr. Lawson who had an idea for writing about this blog. He gave us an opportunity to get to know each other, and other teachers should use this project to help their students to be closer to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment