Sunday, May 10, 2009

Communicating with other students in the bloog is a grate way of knowing eachother. posting bloogs about culture has been probably the most fun activity in the class. I have learned a lot about other cultures in the bloog. I have learned things that i didn't even imagine that they would exist for example, vending machines in Japan. I knew about vending machines but, they sold snacks, but this ones in Japan they sale eggs, milk and other kind of groceries. I never imagine this existed. Learning about other cultures in the bloog has been a realy good experiance. I am sure it hasn't been a realy good experience only for me but for a lot of students in my class and for other people who visit the blogg. puting coments in other peoples bloog is good also because you can get to tell who ever posted the blogg about any thing new or any question someone might have. Other teachers should use the blogg and get their students to know more about their friends culture. It is very important to know about other cultures because someone might be doing something that a student from other culture doesn't practise and could be rude or disrespectfull for them. This activity is very nice if any teacher trys it i am shure he or she wont regreat it. They will be realy hapy about it, and their students will learn a lot about different cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment