Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dixon Lake Picnic Info!

May 15, 2009 Meet at 1 pm in Dixon Lake

This is the address:
Dixon Lake
1700 La Honda Dr, Escondido, CA 92025

Bring any board games, soccer ball, football or volleyball, and something to sit on like a blanket or something like that. As for food Cherry, gave me a great idea that we should all bring food from our country, since we are talking about culture. If all of you can bring something like food, desserts, drinks, or snacks that are part of your culture. Remember to bring enough for the whole class. Next week on Wednesday let me know what you’re bringing that way I can know who is bringing what. I will also bring food and don’t worry about plates, napkins, spoons/forks, and cups I will take care of that.

Email me if you need my number.

I will be their earlier so that I can get a good spot for everyone, if you wanna join me your welcome to do so!

Directions from Palomar College Located in San Marcos
Start at 1140 W MISSION RD, SAN MARCOS going toward COMET CIR - go 0.60.9 mikm
1. Turn Right on KNOLL RD - go 0.50.8 mikm
2. Turn Right on W SAN MARCOS BLVD(CR-S12 W) - go 0.20.3 mikm
3. Take ramp onto CA-78 E - go 5.69.0 mikm
4. Turn Left on N BROADWAY - go 0.50.8 mikm
5. Turn Right on E EL NORTE PKY - go 2.13.4 mikm
6. Turn Left on LA HONDA DR - go 1.32.0 mikm
7. Arrive at LA HONDA DR, ESCONDIDO

Directions from Palomar College Located in Escondido
8. Start at 1951 E VALLEY PKY, ESCONDIDO going toward N MIDWAY DR - go 0.60.9 mikm
9. Turn Left on N CITRUS AVE - go 0.91.5 mikm
10. Continue on E EL NORTE PKY - go 0.10.2 mikm
11. Turn Right on LA HONDA DR - go 1.32.0 mikm
12. Arrive at LA HONDA DR, ESCONDIDO

1 comment:

  1. Lucero, thanks for your all effort! That's sweet!! I can't wait till the Friday's coming:D

    ReplyDelete