Friday, April 24, 2009

When I was a little boy, I used to go with my grand pa to this place. Here is a big park, I wanted to go where this horse is.
With my frines we used to to to a place called los filtros a beutiful place. a big cascade was there. the water coming dow from a big lake. The first time when my father brought me to the United States I didnt want to come to this country. Mexico is a beutiful place to live.



This is the cathedral of Morelia Michoaca. In morelia Michoacan there are



many beutiful places where to go. Therew are many parks where people can enjoy their days off.




Morelia Michoacan has many lakes too. American people think that Tijuana is Mexico the truth is that they don't know many beutiful states. There in Mexico are so many beutiful places. I used to go to so many parks and lakes. I enjoyed the beuty of parks. Morelia Michoacan is a historic place in Mexico.



If you are planning a vacation to Mexico consider that is so beutiful Mexico. Don't take my words find out for yourself.

























3 comments:

  1. hi!! Jose there a similar place in Tijuana, where I used to go during my childhood. It is known as ¨Parque Morelos¨ Have you ever been in there? it´s also a big park!! In the inside there it´s a zoo in which you can even see lions or tigers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Jose many people think that by going to Tijuana they know Mexico, but they are wrong there are many other beautiful places and with more culture than tijuana. i'm not saying that Tijuana has no culture or that it not beautiful because it is beautifull, but this place has more American influence than that of mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful place, and yes there are many places beautiful in Mexico like other countries. I hope to go one day and see this beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete