Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vending Machines of Japan

When you think about what a vending machine is, you might think that it is a machine which provides drinks or candies. However, in my country, Japan, there are many unique and revolutionary vending machiens which are beyond your expectations. Actually, I did not notice how amazing Japanese vending machines are until my friend who is learning Japanese pointed out and said, "Japanese vending machines are so cool!!" I was just thinking that American vending machines always have monotonous products, and sometimes they just take my money without providing a product. In Japan, the vending machines are everywhere, and a lot of people often use them because they can get almost everything from them. The most common machines are drink and cigarette, but also they provide umbrellas, hot meals, ice cream, rice, popcorn, flowers, cameras, e.t.c... The below is some samples of them. (The order is:, cameras, eggs, flowers, hot meals)





As you can see, there are many unique and convenient vending machines in Japan. If you have a chance to come to Japan, you will see the future world of vending machines.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hanako, those vending machines look cool, I wish we had those in the U.S. then everyone can do their shopping on the streets without going to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true Arman, but then shopping would not be fun any more, it would just be a choir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hanako!! your post is really interesting, im agree with Arman, those machines are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey !! I just did my presentation about Japanese vending machine in my Japanese class. Japanese vending machines sell almost everything, even jewerly and beetle. I really want to use one of those when I go to Japan !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gift!!!!!!! I think that will be very cool taking Japanese class. Also, will be very nice to go to Japan If you go one day there bring me something!!!jijijiji!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HANAKO...WOW THOSE MACHINES LOOK AMAZING! WELL HERE IN AMERICA I KNOW I HAVE SEEN VENDING MACHINES AT THE MALL THAT SELL ELECTRONICS LIKE LAP TOPS, IPODS, CAMARAS, AND PORTABLE DVD PLAYERS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MACHINE THAT SELLS FLOWRES, AND HOT FOOD. THAT IS TRULLY AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete