Monday, April 6, 2009

Do you like the firewoks?

In my country Japan, we have many summer
festivals and many fireworks. In the night of the summer festival, there are many food stalls all over the roads and many people crowded. It is a best way to see the fireworks clearly that you go to the rooftop of the apartment because most of Japanese apartment have over 20 floors.


This picture(second one) is in my home town, Osaka. This is the one of a biggest summer festival in Japan, and every year over one million, three hundred thousand people come to see these fireworks. I used to go to see these fireworks when I was in Japan. Also this festival is really popular, so they get these fireworks on the air every year.


We wear the Japanese traditional clothes called "Yukata" to the summer festivals. It looks like Kimono, but Yukata is more casual and not so expensive than Kimono. It is hard to wear and it is hard to breath well when we wearing Yukata because of the tight-fit belt like a corset, but when girls wear Yukata and make hairstyle up, they looks more beautiful than usual.


I want to go back to Japan to see the beatiful fireworks at my hometown and I want to wear the Yukata again !! (o'-'o)/

















































































1 comment:

  1. Japan I know is for sure a beutiful city. I would like one day to visit Japan. I know that the people from Japan is very nice people. I like how the buildings are built, The houses how they build houses. I'm amazed with the form of the houses. I like the dresses they wear. I really would like to know all about this country. I like the landscape, the trees are so beutiful, the plants the grass,. The sports that they have. very nice people. Japan is the number 1 country in technology. USA buys the technology to Japan. Japan people is very smart people. I'm amazed with that country, and for the wonderful people that lives there. People from Japan when they build something they want to do an exelent job. always doing best effort to do the best.

    ReplyDelete