Sunday, April 26, 2009

Japanese Fasion


If you have ever been to Japan, everyone may say Japanese fasion is so unique. Yes, Japanese fasion go beyond your thoughts about fasion because it's so unique and crazy. There are so many types of fasion styles, such as "gal style" "Urahara style" and "Gossic Rolita style." Every types of fasion has own characteristics, and the trend of fasion change rapidly. Basically, Japanese people are very sensitive to the beauty, and people have a sense of beauty in their mind. It reflects the fasion in Japan and each person try to be creative what they wear and how to show them. For me, fasion is my life because it's one of the ways that I can express myself without physical appearence. Maybe, I belong to "Japanese casual style??"haha

1 comment:

  1. Yes,Japanese fashion is really unigue, and I love gal(boys) fashion like this picture!! lol

    ReplyDelete