Thursday, April 2, 2009

Morelia Michoacan, Mexico.

I was born in Morelia Michoacan, Mexico. I'm proud about the place where I was born. The population now is about 688,000 people. This city is a beutiful city it has big forests. The tarascas is a beutiful place for tourists to visit. The filters (los filtros) this place is like no other. it has a beatiful waterfall. I remember when I was a little boy, Iused to go that place, so beutiful not because I was born there , but because is so beatiful. About History.The city is the birthplace of Jose Maria Morelos(1765), after whom it was renamed on September 12, 1828, and who along with Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla began the War of Independence from Spain in 1810.It was also the birthplace of Agustin de Iturbide (1783), later Emperor of Mexico, and Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez, who played a key role in the instigation of the Independence movement.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the waterfall and the forests. My hometown is really busy city, and there are no forests. Also your homotown is famous for the history(^-^)

    ReplyDelete