Sunday, April 12, 2009

Matcha


Hi I'm Arata. I'm going to introduce "matcha." When I feel stressed out, and want to make myself relax, I always drink matcha. Macha is Japanese representative tea, and it has the variety of effects, such as reducing stressful emotion, preventing sleepiness, and etc.. The leaves of macha is once powdered, and we drink it directly. By drinking like that, we can gain the maximum nutrition which is contained in leaves. Macha was traded with Chaina in 1191, and since then, it continued to be an important item at Zen masteries in Japan. After that, the demand of macha was decreases in Chaina, but in Japan, it lasted its culture with changing into Japanese style. Now, macha is the most popular tea, and it applies a lot of ways especially ice cream, chocolate, and pudding. When you go to coffee shop, you may find green tea. That is the same product which is macha, so if you have never tried, you should drink it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment