Friday, April 17, 2009

Mexican food





The mexican food is one of the most delicious food of the world. In many States of Mexido people like to eat the taquitos. I like the taquitos a lot. When I lived in Mexico some years ago. I used to eat every other day taquitos. If one you have the oportunity to go to Mexico try the taquitos they are so delicious that you will eat a lot of taquitos. Here in the U.S.A. Restaurants sale Mexican taquitos, but in Mexico those taquitos are much better. There a different types of Mexican food so delicious. The enchiladas, I love the enchiladas. The quesadillas with cheese I like the quesadillas with sour cream and guacamole. The combination plates tacos with rice and beans. I like a lot the Mexican food. I know you can enjoy this food. People can buy really good food here at the United States too. Are you hungry now.


















2 comments:

  1. Its true food in mexico us delicious from tacos to hotdogs. its uncomparable

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it's true mexican food is amazing. the most delicious food. but in order to get REAL MEXICAN FOOD you need to go to mexico and try it or go to a Mexican family they make delicious homemade meals.:) EVERYONE TACO BELL is NOT MEXICAN FOOD thats American food.

    ReplyDelete